Have you ever come across many products that claim they are “pH balanced” but never understood why and what it actually meant? Do you know that pH levels can either solve or be the ultimate cause of your current skin condition?
Our body’s first layer of protection is our skin - which is engineered naturally to fight off infections and environmental stresses. Our skin’s ability to do such functions above is greatly determined by its pH level.
1. Skin surface pH increases by aging, various exogenous and endogenous factors.
2. The function of the skin barrier, enzymes, and metabolic factors decrease in high pH and skin microflora affects.
3. pH therapy slowly regain the healthy skin pH by multiple steps of treatment in 2cycles of epidermis.
4. Cleansing as the 1st step, mildly decreases skin pH with complexes of acids.
5. The 2nd Lotion step decreases skin pH again and mildly exfoliates skin as a prep step for the next serum application.
6. In the 3rd step, serums are specially designed purpose-led active ingredients in different pH (from acid to alkali) to improve skin condition by control the pH based on skin condition. We provide multiple serums for your choice.
7. In the 4th step, Enzyme masque provides glow, bouncy, and bright skin by revitalizing the skin structure, and improves skin cell metabolism, fluxomics, blood flow, and lymphatic drainage.
8. At the last finishing step, intensive daily application of skin-nutriments improves skin vitality and enhances skin immunity with pH therapy eventually.